About the festival
EYOF - European Youth Olympic Festival
- Encourages athletes and other participants to follow the principles of fair play, tolerance and friendship in the Olympic spirit.
- Is the largest multi-sport event for young athletes in Europe.
- Encourages young people to take part in sport and lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Enables participants from 50 European countries to meet and strengthen European relations.
- Enables people to gain invaluable work experience as volunteers and to acquire new skills and acquaintances.